The only product of its kind to offer wireless balancing, real-time two channel data streaming, and universal software compatibility. This product includes a rich feature set such as a composite case, USB connectivity, and an external input for tachometer or second accelerometer. This product sets a new benchmark for usability and attention to detail in an asset industrial monitoring solution. The Wireless Dual Channel Accelerometer was designed from the ground up with field-friendly features including;
- Safety: Physically separate the accelerometer from the iPad/PC to measure assets in dangerous areas.
- Convenience: No more dealing with wires, connectors and other hassles. No loose parts such as screws or battery doors that could be lost during field applications.
- Universal Support: Out of the box support for any USB device or computer (Windows, iOS, Linux) that has vibration analysis, balancing or other related software. Both internal accelerometer and external input channel work across multiple devices with appropriate software.
- Designed for GTI vibration and balancing iOS apps.
- Permanently Mounted Setups: The receiver can pair to a unlimited number of accelerometers providing a near endless amount of sensors to outfit an entire facility. A USB power supply enables hard-wiring of the power supply for permanent installation.
- Balancing: Never before has wireless balancing been possible. The wireless accelerometer was designed to support a tachometer to enable wireless balancing. Every wireless unit is capable of balancing, even if the balancing upgrade wasn’t purchased initially.
- Internal accelerometer sensitivity: 100 mV/g. Dynamic range of 20g.
- Battery type: 3V CR123 Lithium. (A very common battery type for cameras, high power flash lights, etc.)
- Physical size (without magnetic base): Length 78mm, OD 36mm
- External sensor input connector: M8 male
- External sensor excitation voltage: 3.3V
- Power input voltage: 5V through IP67 style mini USB-B connector
- Case Ingress Protection: IP65
- Sampling rate: 44,100 ksps or 48,000 ksps (host device dependent)
- Temperature range: On external power -40°C to 75°C, with battery 0°C to 50°C
- Range: Line of sight up to 100m
- Mounting: 1/4"-28 female thread
- Base Material: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- Case Construction: Composite
- Button Material: Stainless Steel
- Button Indicator Color: Blue
- Button Ingress Protection: IP67
- Real-time data streaming
- Wireless Spectrum: 2.4 GHz
Data Sheets (GTI Predictive)